Sunday, July 10, 2011

So much to do. So little time!

After what seems like forever,  I am back!  I barely got started on blogging,  when things started to get crazy around home.  Since my last post,  I have been running around like crazy from one doctor to another.  My son started getting sick and running a fever for 2 to 3 weeks at a time.  So alot of tests and a surgery later,  and we are now back to normal.  After taking every spare moment I could to catch a quick nap,  there wasn't any extra time to get back to my blogging. 
With alot to catch up on,  I decided I could start squeezing in time to catch up on all my favorite blogs.  Yesterday I found an awesome treasure to add to my collection.  After finding this,  I thought this would be a great time to share with you what I found  and to get back to blogging.  So here it is:


My mother said she believes it may be an old blacksmith or tool box.  Considering it has 2 large rope handles on each end and 3 separate compartments inside.  I don't know for sure what it may be,  but I just simply fell in love with it.  Someone has previously added the wooden apple cut-outs,  probably to use in a kitchen or something.  I will be using it as a spice cabinet in my kitchen,  as it will go perfect with all my other stuff.  I just wish I could find more of the older stuff like this,  I think it makes a home more comfy and cozy.  So I think i'll go and arrange this piece into my kitchen.  Everyone have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment