Monday, July 18, 2011

Just like a kid with a new toy.

Today kind of started off on a bad foot around here.  Here we are with a heat advisory in Kentucky,  and my air conditioner decides to rest itself for a while.  So after a few hours of been scorching hot and no sign of relief in sight,  I decided I had to do something.  A few hammer pounds and a few good smacks to the side of it,  and it decided to start back up for me.  Probably won't last too much longer,  but for now it's serving it's purpose. 
Once I had that problem fixed,  I decided to try something new.  My awesome sister-in-law loaned me her sewing machine to use for my craft projects.  I love it!  Yes,  I know it's just a sewing machine!  But I am loving learning how to use it,  and making alot of new things.  My husband says I am like a kid with a new toy.  Yet he seems happy that it's keeping me occupied and out of his hair,  and he gets alot more fishing time on his boat now.  As long as were both happy,  then I call it a good thing.
If you have been over to check out my new selling blog,  then you notice I haven't posted any pictures yet.  Well don't give up on me!  I am going to start adding stuff very soon.  I have misplaced my digital camera card,  with all the pics on it.  I have decided that if I don't find it by tomorrow,  then I will just retake the pics and add them via my usb cable. 
I have been exploring alot of new blogs here lately,  and I have to say there is some really awesome blogs out there.  It amazes me how creative some people can be.  And let's not forget all the awesome friends you make,  by sharing the same interests.  Check back here on my blog tomorrow,  and I will list a few of my favorite blogs.  I just want to share a few of them with you,  and I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I do.
My baby girl is going to school tomorrow for the first time,  to participate in jump-start.  She is so excited,  but I am about to cry.  It makes me realize that I don't have babies no more.  They are growing up way too fast.  I need to get off of here,  and get some shut-eye before my big sad moment tomorrow.  But don't forget to come back and check out the blogs I have listed.  I think you will really enjoy them.
Goodnight and God Bless!        

No comments:

Post a Comment