Monday, July 11, 2011

Come check out my new "Selling Blog"!

Hello again to all my dear friends and followers.  Today has been such a beautiful day here in Kentucky,  and it's got me motivated to kick it into high gear with my primitives.  I am in the process of creating my new "Selling Blog".  I am so excited to show everyone what I have been working on.  I will be adding more and more items everyday,  so check back in often to see what I have to offer.  Here is the link,  or there is a link on the right hand side of my blog.  Simpler_Tymes_Kottage.  http://simplertymeskottage.blogspot.com/
Also,  I finished getting my wooden apple box all set up in my kitchen.  I will add some pictures later on today,  to show everyone what I have done with it.  I love it!
 Okay so I gotta go get busy with my other blog,  and I will be back later to see what everyone is up to.  Have a wonderful blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Just finding/joining your blogs and LOVE what I'm seeing! Awesome job and can't wait to see items on your selling blog! Best of luck on your new adventures!
    Hugs Libs

    ReplyDelete