Thursday, July 28, 2011

Busy As A Bee!

I just wanted to stop by and let my fellow followers know,  that hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with an all new exciting post.  I haven't had the time or been in the right mind in the last few days,  to post my newest projects.  My 6 yr. old baby girl got a serious bee sting just about 2 inches from her eyelid,  and is all swollen up from the reaction.  So practically every spare moment that I did have,  turned into "Double-Duty Mommy Time".  Our children is always our first priority!
So with me being the "Worry Wart",  as they call me. LOL. Even when she's sleeping and comfortable,  I cannot seem to do so myself.  So instead of acting like a crazy woman who sits and watches her sleep.  I decided to put my restless time to good use.  I've been using this time to get some new prims made.  I am going to post an awesome tutorial on recycling old cutting boards into beautiful candle paddles/sitters.  They turn out really georgeous!
Remember to come back tomorrow and check out my tutorial.
Goodnight & GodBless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment